Taste of Germany Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Sep 22, 2023
Enjoy a delicious week of plant based meals influenced by German cuisine. Taste of Germany features big German flavor and lots of classic Deutschland veggies and seasonings. Prost!
- Detailed grocery list, broken down by department. No more aimless wandering through the grocery store aisles.
- Prep list. We provide you with an optional step-by-step prep list that guides you through the necessary pre-cooking tasks. This means less chaos in the kitchen and more confidence.
- Batching directions. Our easy-to-follow batching instructions will have you efficiently prepare your meals’ base components, allowing you to assemble incredible dishes on meal night with minimal fuss.
- Meal night directions. Our meal night instructions ensure that every dish is plated to perfection, ready to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your hunger.
Let’s pack our reusable shopping bags and head to Germany!
Gourmet Plant Based Meal Plan
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls (Kohlrouladen) with Creamy Tomato Sauce a deconstructed plant-based riff on traditional stuffed cabbage rolls. Featuring a flavorful mushroom, barley, and bell pepper filling over sauteed cabbage and topped with tangy sour cream as well as tomato sauce, it has all the flavors you know and love without all the work.
Well-seasoned white beans in a rich and smoky tomato-based sauce with tempeh bacon bits make up our Smoky Bavarian-inspired Beans over Chopped Spinach with Sour Cream. Oh, so delish!
Our German-style Barley Soup (Graupensuppe) and Toast Points with Sauce is flavorful, hearty, and delicious. Brothy veggie, bean, and barley soup with sauerkraut is served with toast and creamy tomato sauce for dipping. Guten appetit.
It’s a big, comforting bowl of deliciousness! One of those recipes that might seem ho-hum when you read it, but it packs a flavor punch!Suzanne, Plant Fueled Life member
The Veggie Loaded Barley Bowl with Cauli Cream Dressing and Bacon-y Bits is piled high with lemon pepper barley and an array of fresh veggies, then drizzled with creamy dill dressing, and garnished with tempeh bacon bits for a deliciously satisfying meal!
End your week with a Tempeh Bacon and Caraway Kraut Sandwich with Herbed Green Peas. We’ve given the TLT (tempeh, lettuce, tomato) sandwich a new twist by subbing the lettuce with sauerkraut, Germany’s superfood! Served with a side of herbed peas for a taste extravaganza that’s sure to make you smile.
Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Simple Taste of Germany
Enjoy comforting German flavors even when you’re short on time! Simple Taste of Germany is a streamlined plant based meal plan that’s designed to get you in and out of the kitchen fast. Batch cook the bulk of your food over the weekend and enjoy delicious meals like Heavenly Hummus Garden Wrap with Kraut and Crisp Apple Slices with minimal weeknight work.
- Rich & Smoky Bavarian-inspired Beans over Chopped Spinach
- Heavenly Hummus Garden Wrap with Kraut and Crisp Apple Slices
- Magical Mushroom & Cabbage over Lemon Pepper Quinoa
- Tempeh Bacon and Caraway Kraut Sandwich with Herbed Green Peas
- Veggie & Grain Bowl with Lemon Tahini Sauce
Global cuisines with a plant based twist
Plant Fueled Life is full of vegan meal plans and recipes inspired by global cuisine. Sign up for a free trial and enjoy our unique take on the food of the world, including destinations like Mexico, India, and Greece. Travel the world from the comfort of your kitchen!
Let go. Sign up for our free trial today.
This meal plan is tagged as:
More of our plant based meal plans
10-day risk-free trial Get access to this meal plan
No credit card or perfection required.