Inspiring You To Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- Luanne was combing through our blog earlier this week. I don’t know what she was doing, but she's Asian so I assume it involved search engine optimization and/or code.Continue Reading »
- It was a classic chia eating, kombucha drinking new age cafe scene. The type that makes you feel like the cool pill was passed around right when you got up to take a piss so …Continue Reading »
- The night draped her in a blanket of black, but from where I was sitting I could see her face being lit by the orange flicker of flames. It was a cold November night and …Continue Reading »
- There’s waaaaaay too much emphasis on eating gluten free when the conversation needs to be about eating whole, unprocessed foods – regardless of what gluten camp you’re in.Continue Reading »
- Vegans like this think that people don’t like them because they’re vegan, but they’re wrong. People don’t like them because they make anyone who isn’t 100% vegan feel like they just ripped Bambi’s heart out …Continue Reading »
- Brace yourself, today’s fuckery is like dessert at a hippie festival - raw with a hint of sweet at the end. I have a set of early memories that are hard to explain, but I’m …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman