Helping You Eat More Whole Plant Foods & Less of Everything
- My dad is arguably one of the most kind hearted people on the planet. If you ask anyone who knows him, they will agree without hesitation. Mom says that before she met my dad she …Continue Reading »
- The human body is designed to work for us, not against us, and when given the right fuel, we can trust that that’s exactly what it will do. And when we experience the quality of …Continue Reading »
- No matter what all the healthy lifestyle experts are saying, shit is not always good. Life is filled with heartbreak and you can’t negate that by upping your kale and goji berry intake and dedicating …Continue Reading »
- Some relationships are clearly doomed for failure. Your relationship with food shouldn’t be one of them. So whether you’re planning your meals for the week ahead, a special dinner, or just deciding on lunch, use …Continue Reading »
Healthcare in the US: I Managed To Get A Doctor To Spill The Beans + Green Smoothie with a Secret IngredientAmerica is one of the only countries where patients can sue their doctors for virtually anything. This means that 90% of our time is spent practicing defensive medicine to ensure that we don’t get sued. …Continue Reading »
- I'm guessing that what I bring to the whole-food plant-based eating world is different than what you're used to getting. Most plant-based bloggers and authors are really nice, gentle people who write pleasant things, paint …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman