This Isn’t a Diet.
This Isn’t a Lifestyle.
This Is Your Life.
Make Sweet Love To It
By Fueling With Plants
Join over 12,000 readers & get our
free 2016 Whole-Food Plant-Based recipe ebook
By signing up, you'll also have access to our popular Saturday morning emails, filled with new recipes, plant based info, and of course, plenty of naughty.
[Disclaimer: Not for folks offended by the F word. Really.]
Mama Earth Doesn’t Grow Apple Pie, But She Does Grow Apples + Plant Based Mashed Potatoes and Celery RootPeople tend to over-complicate shit, especially about food and what’s healthy and what’s not. And I get it. There’s a lot of noise and conflicting opinions on the internet. At the end of the day, …Continue Reading »
- There are lots of no-brainer reasons to eat more plant foods and less and less of everything else, until you’re just chillin’ like a rabbit, with some salad hanging out of your mouth, a green …Continue Reading »
- I spent decades wondering how to stop worrying. Maybe yoga was the answer. Maybe journaling was the answer. Maybe therapy was the answer. Maybe meditation was the answer. I did all of these things, but …Continue Reading »
- We all get stuck. We all mess up. We all have painful truths that are hard to look at. It doesn’t matter how many green juices we have a day. It doesn’t matter how often …Continue Reading »
- When I finally decided to quit drinking and smoking for good, I knew I needed to do something apart from just abstaining from alcohol and cigarettes. There was no way I could continue life exactly …Continue Reading »
- Dear body of mine... Yes you. I’m sorry I was abusive to you. I used to hit you when I was angry. I used to claw you when I felt out of control. I even …Continue Reading »
The Podunk-ness Continues. Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without Part Two + Oil Free Refried Beans (Instant Pot + Stove Top)Last Saturday I gave you my first five most important kitchen tools. Here's part 2 of kitchen tools I can't live without and instant pot oil free refried beans recipe. You will never have to …Continue Reading »
- Cooking plant based recipes and meals isn’t complicated and it doesn't require fancy expensive equipment. I’m sharing the 10 kitchen tools that I use in my kitchen most often in this two-part series.Continue Reading »
- I don't know about you, but when I’m going through hard emotional stuff, it hits me right in the stomach and my hardy appetite disappears. I’m usually giddy and excited about eating leafy greens and …Continue Reading »
- There are countless ways to distract and numb ourselves from feeling yucky and sad. And because feeling yucky and sad is uncomfortable and painful, our knee jerk response is to run from the pain, straight …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman