Long Weekend Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Sep 1, 2023
Long Weekend is the perfect plant based meal plan (with major flavor) to celebrate summer coming to an end with friends and family.
- Detailed grocery list, broken down by department. No more aimless wandering through the grocery store aisles.
- Prep list. We provide you with an optional step-by-step prep list that guides you through the necessary pre-cooking tasks. This means less chaos in the kitchen and more confidence
- Batching directions. Our easy-to-follow batching instructions will have you efficiently preparing the base components of your meals, allowing you to assemble incredible dishes on meal night with minimal fuss.
- Meal night directions. Our meal night instructions ensure that every dish is plated to perfection, ready to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your hunger.
See how to follow our meal plans for five nights of flavor. Now, let’s back to this delicious menu!
Gourmet Plant Based Meal Plan
Be the undisputed king or queen of the barbecue with our Pulled Jackfruit Sandwich, Brussels Slaw and Corn on the Cob. Featuring our Alabama White Barbecue Sauce, this meal has to be experienced to be believed.
So good! Hit with my omni husband and daughter.Rose, Plant Fueled Life member
Relax and enjoy all the goodness the Roasted Veggies & Herb Citrus Couscous Bowl has to offer. With herb citrus couscous, garlicky roasted vegetables, and a lip-smacking good sunflower seed ranch dressing, this is the perfect poolside meal.
Broccoli Cheese Soup and Side Salad with Sunny Ranch Dressing & Smoky Pepitas is a plant based twist on a classic combination. It’ll energize you and satisfy you.
You don’t know juicy until you’ve had our Juicy Lucy Burgers and Fresh Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado Salad. These family-friendly bean and oat burgers are filled with creamy cheesy sauce and loaded with all your favorite toppings!
This food converted my omni husband to plant-based with zero trouble or regrets on his part. We love the food, the support, the Magic Meal Planner, and all things Dirty!Kelly Glew, Plant Fueled Life member
Close out the menu with all the barbecue flavors you love packed into a nutritious and delicious bowl. Our Alabama Barbecue Bowl and Spiced Tahini Fruit Salad is a sure crowd-pleaser that checks all the boxes.
Less planning, more eating
Simple Long Weekend
Want long weekend flavor but have short weekend time? Say no more! Simple Long Weekend is a plant based meal plan full of deliciousness that’s been streamlined to save you time. That Smoky Cheeseburger Crunchy Wrap is calling your name.
- Smoky Cheeseburger Crunchy Wrap and Sweet Bell Pepper Slices
- Garlicky Roasted Veggies Twisted Tacos
- Broccoli Cheese Soup and Side Salad with Sunny Ranch Dressing & Smoky Pepitas
- Cheesy Jalapeno Burger and Cucumber Chips
- Almondy Roasted Veggie Big Ass Kale Salad
Get out of that rut
Meal planning can be stressful and it’s hard to find new recipes every week that seem delicious and doable. So let us do the meal planning for you. Plant Fueled Life is a huge database, full of hundreds of meal plans and thousands of recipes, all totally vegan and tested for taste and reliability.
Sign up for a free trial to give us a try and say goodbye to pesky ads and Pinterest fails.
Plant Fueled Life has been a tremendous blessing and has made my whole food plant based journey easier. Taste, texture, they knock it out of the park! Love the coaching and being able to have Molly talk to you one on one and help you through roadblocks.Jennifer Fitzgerald, Plant Fueled Life member
This meal plan is tagged as:
More of our plant based meal plans
10-day risk-free trial Get access to this meal plan
No credit card or perfection required.