2: Whole Food Plant Based Diet Decreases Cholesterol and Increases Zest for Life for this OG Dirty
This episode is a tad sweary.
After just six months of eating a whole food plant based (WFPB) diet, Beth regained control of her health. Her blood glucose and triglycerides, which had been climbing before the switch, were within normal healthy ranges with the help of our Plant Fueled Meal Plans. Beth & I chat about how a WFPB diet changed her life and more in this episode.
She has been in our community for over four years and has a lot of wisdom to share! Here are some of the things you’ll learn after listening to this episode:
- Whole food plant based meal planning doesn’t have to be stressful or disorganized.
- You can find (or build) a healthy and supportive community if you don’t already have one.
- The importance of nourishing your body so you can feel great in your 60s and beyond.
- It’s normal to be scared of or resistant to changing your diet, but it’s so worth it.
Thank you for listening to this episode. We hope you’ve enjoyed it. If you want to watch Beth’s and my conversation so you can see her plant glow, check it out here.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- #DirtySalad Gourmet Meal Plan
- Tex Mex Lasagna, featured in #TexMex2020 Meal Plan
- How I healed my perioral dermatitis without prescriptions
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or follow our Meal Plans to join!)
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Sign up for free Trial Meal Plans (game changer!)
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams