97: Embrace the Variety & Flexibility of Whole Food Plant Based Eating
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode, I’m diving into the beauty and flexibility of a whole food plant based diet.
We often find ourselves overthinking about what we are (or aren’t) eating, especially when transitioning to this lifestyle. But it doesn’t have to be that complicated!
Instead of worrying about every nutrient and calorie, let’s focus on something more intuitive: listening to our bodies.
I’ll share some tips & tools for creating balanced meals without all the fuss, but the essence is simple: prioritize a variety of whole plant foods.
Let’s simplify and enjoy the journey to a healthier, plant fueled you!
- Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen
- Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition
- Try our Rainbow Crunch – a great way to eat a variety of veggies
- Start a free trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Basic Beans & Legumes From Scratch Collection
- Basic Grains From Scratch
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.