78: Maximizing the Time You Spend in Your Kitchen
This episode is a tad sweary.
Eating a healthy whole food plant based diet takes longer than eating the Standard American Diet. There’s no way around this. But there is a way to maximize your time in the kitchen to save time during the week.
I explain how to make the most of your time in the kitchen. Even if you don’t batch cook full meal plans, this episode is for you.
If you want to put these tips into action, start a free 10-day trial today.
More helpful links
- Bowls meal plan
- Dirty Favorites: Quickie Meals
- How I Save Money with Plant Based Batching
- Plant Fueled Meal Plans: Follow Along for Five Nights of Flavor
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.