37: Elina Tomski, MD Reverses Pre-Diabetes With a Whole Food Plant Based Diet
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode, I talk with Dr. Elina Tomski, MD, who has her own family medical practice in Florida.
She was pre-diabetic for five years, despite taking supplements, exercising, and watching her carb intake. Elina heard about the positive effects that eating a plant based diet can have on diabetes and pre-diabetes, so although she was skeptical, she decided to give it a try.
Much to her surprise and delight, after following a Whole Food Plant Based diet for four months, she is no longer pre-diabetic and healthier than ever.
This talk initially aired on our blog in February 2020. If you want to watch the video, you will find it here.
Join my special live coaching event all about getting to the root cause of the struggle to eat healthier.
Sign up for free right here and I will see you soon!
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Transition music by Lemon Music Studio (Where the Light is)
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.