36: It’s My Soberversary! It’s Been 7 Years Since I’ve Had a Drink or a Cigarette.
This episode is a tad sweary.
I haven’t had a drink of alcohol or smoked a cigarette since June 14th, 2015. In this episode, I talk candidly about the ah-ha moment that helped me quit.
Mentioned in this episode:
Blog post I wrote after a year of being sober:
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Leave a Comment
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
I need help with plant based. I have fatty liver and inflammation.
Hello Shelly. You’re in the right place if you want to incorporate more plants into your diet! I would suggest reviewing The Mother of all Whole Food Plant Based Resources for Plant Based Newbies. Then, I’d learn about Plant Fueled Life. Our membership help teaches you the basics of plant-based cooking, offers Group Coaching, and even a Drink Less Workshop on getting sober is on your list. Feel free to email us directly at [email protected] with any other questions. See you soon!
Great podcast, and congrats on your joyous alcohol-free life! The message here was different than any I’ve heard previously, and it was a lightbulb moment for me. So simple, so profound! Love you Molly!