101: 6 Simple Things To Do When You’re in a Downward Spiral and Feeling Super Funky
This episode is a tad sweary.
We’ve all been there, right? You’re cruising along in life, and then something happens–a tough situation, a change in routine–and you find yourself sliding into unhealthy habits. The more you slip, the harder it is to climb back up.
So, what do you do when you’re in that downward spiral, wondering how you ended up eating handfuls of shredded cheese in your pajamas for a week straight?
Listen to this episode for 6 simple, tangible steps to help you get back on track.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Get your free Batching Handbook
- Sign up for a free trial of Plant Fueled Life
- Follow me on Instagram
- Toasted Almond Cranberry Bark
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.