EP 109: Staying out of the All-or-Nothing Mindset Trap
This episode is a tad sweary.
I don’t eat 100% whole food plant based all of the time, and I’ve yet to come across anyone who does. Sure, I was raised vegetarian and had a childhood fondness for millet that rivals most kids’ love for Fruity Pebbles, but that doesn’t mean I’m not human.
I savor chocolate, vegan butter, and even fried tofu sometimes. How do I do this without beating myself up about not being perfect?
I know that perfection doesn’t exist and I stay out of the all-or-nothing mindset.
The all-or-nothing mindset usually leads to a downward spiral ending with a box of donuts and letting your kale die a slow, sad death in the fridge.
Tune into this episode and learn how to stay out of the all-or-nothing mindset, give yourself grace, embrace your humanness, and enjoy your plant fueled life on your terms.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.