80: Eating Plant Based and Gluten-Free While Traveling
This episode is a tad sweary.
If you want to eat plant based when you travel, it’s totally possible. In this episode, I give you some tips and tricks for how to do it, along with a list of groceries and examples of meals I made on a recent trip to Corsica, a French Island in the Mediterranean Sea. I will also give you a list of useful things to pack on your next travel adventure!
- Seasonings & Spice Mixes recipe collection
- Sign up here for a free trial of Plant Fueled Life
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment