8: How Lisa Used Food To Overcome Food Addiction and Avoid Weight Loss Surgery
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode I chat with Lisa Lewis about her plant based journey and why she chose to make the switch. Lisa lost over 130 pounds gradually and she has kept it off for years since. She did this with ease and never feeling restricted.
This video chat was originally posted on our website in July 2021.
What you’ll learn during today’s chat about overcoming food with addiction with a plant based diet
- How to take weight loss one step at a time
- It’s possible to have a healthy relationship with food, even if it’s been your drug of choice in the past
- Your family doesn’t have to eat a whole food plant based diet for you to eat this way
- How to approach a lifestyle change with a spirit of curiosity while being kind to yourself
- Losing weight and overcoming food addiction doesn’t have to mean giving up delicious food
Recipes and Meal Plan referenced in this chat:
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.