72: Feel the Pain to Avoid the Suffering
This episode is a tad sweary.
Life is damn hard sometimes. When we allow ourselves to feel life’s pain, we no longer need distractions to avoid the pain. This is a beautiful thing because those distractions often cause unnecessary suffering.
In this episode, I talk about feeling pain in order to avoid suffering, and I give you examples from my life that are currently coming up for me.
You’ll find this episode helpful if you tend to drink, eat, scroll, or watch TV when challenges come up instead of feeling through them. So get comfy, and let’s work through this thing called life.
Then, read these lifey articles
- Seven Things that Make Life Harder than it Has to Be
- 11 Things to Remember When You’re Crying Because Life Sucks
- Struggle and strength
- Sometimes you just have to sit in it
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment