7: Luanne Makes a Rare Cameo Appearance and Talks About a Plant Based Travel Breakfast Hack
This episode is a tad sweary.
Luanne Teoh, the Co-Founder of Clean Food Dirty Girl makes a rare cameo appearance in this episode. My new microphone had just arrived in the mail so I took the opportunity to chat with Luanne while we were testing the mic. The audio isn’t perfect because we were playing around with the settings, but it’s solid B+ work!
Here is the link to the breakfast recipe we talked about in our chat:
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or follow our Meal Plans to join!)
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams