54: Amanda Meulener’s Cancer Story
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode I’m talking with an amazing human from our community whose leukemia diagnosis led her to a whole food plant based way of eating. Amanda says that eating a whole food plant based diet saved and changed her life. She says she was able to heal from the effects of chemo, cancer, and IBS by eating plants.
Here are some things we talked about in this episode:
- Plant Fueled Life Free 10 day trial
- Chris Beat Cancer by Chris Wark (books)
- Forks Over Knives (documentary)
- My go-to plant based resources
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10 day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment