50: Food I’m Packing For a Three-Day Trip
This episode is a tad sweary.
I recently went on a three-day trip. We stayed at a place with a kitchen, and we drove to our destination. It was easy peasy to get our food together compared to most trips we take! In this episode, I talk about what I packed.
Here is the meal plan I made from our Magic Meal Planner.
If you’re not a member of Plant Fueled Life, you won’t be able to see this meal plan. No worries, simply sign up for a free trial to see the magic.
Here are the additional things I brought with me:
- Soy milk
- Green tea
- Canned beans
- Canned green chili sauce
- Peanut butter
- Lara bars
Blog posts about our travel adventures and how I stick to eating plants while we travel.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Leave a Comment
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
I enjoyed this podcast about the food you packed for a 3 day trip. I signed up for the meal plans and checked out the magic meal plan you made. I would love to know where the GARLIC FRIED RICE recipe is and also the directions for the maple coconut sunflower seed TOPPING! Thank you!