24: Bettyanne Taylor: Total Health Transformation at 68
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode, I chat with Bettyanne about the radical health changes she experienced in less than 3 months of switching to a whole food plant based diet and following our meal plans. At 68, she was shocked at the results she had in her life because of switching to plants.It was as if she was getting younger. Her experience switching to a plant based diet include the following:
- Reversing glaucoma
- Normal lab numbers
- No more arthritis pain
- No more pre-diabetes
- Wonderful sleep, no more tossing and turning
- No more Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Released 11 pounds
This is such an important episode to share with the older people in your life because it’s a reminder that we don’t have to fall apart as we age.
Bettyanne, thank you for being such a wonderful example of this. This episode was originally posted as a video chat on our blog.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment