105: Different Ways to Batch Cook
This episode is a tad sweary.
Hey there, folks! 🌟
Hang on to your chef hats because today, we’re about to embark on a fantastic journey into the world of “batching” that will supercharge your plant based game.
Now, I get it. You might think, “Batching is not my thing,” but bear with me!
For those new to the concept, batch cooking means dedicating a few hours once a week to prep multiple meals. It’s all about streamlining your daily cooking routine and making your plant fueled life easy and delicious.
When you batch cook, you’re essentially prepping several meals simultaneously, meals you’d otherwise prepare individually throughout the week.
Consider this: you can prepare five recipes with almost the same effort as preparing one. So, if you’d spend an hour making dinner from scratch on a typical Monday night, imagine doing that every weeknight. That’s five hours a week! But with batch cooking, you can dedicate 3 hours on a Sunday, and each night’s meal will only take 10-20 minutes. It’s a game-changer.
So, batch cooking isn’t just about meals; it’s a way of life. Apply this principle to other areas, and watch your efficiency soar. ✨
Remember to save the date for November 7th for my live Masterclass (link below). Use the coupon code “CFDGPODCAST” to save $5. We’re going to have a blast with amazing prizes.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Register for the Sleigh the Holidays Masterclass
- Great meal plans to start your batching journey with
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.