10: Mixed Eating Household with Molly Patrick & Luanne Teoh
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode I have a candid chat with my wife (and Co-founder of Clean Food Dirty Girl) about how we easily manage our mixed eating household. Luanne was born and raised in Malaysia and has been an omnivore her whole life. I was born in New Mexico and raised vegetarian. I went plant based in 2009. I’ve never eaten meat. Luanne eats meat. How have we made it work for the past 13 years without ever arguing about food?? You will find out in this episode of the Clean Food Dirty Girl podcast!
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.