You Are a Masterpiece
By Molly Patrick
Feb 12, 2022,
How good are you willing to have it?
Most of us want better…but what about magnificent? Fascinating? Extraordinary? Exceptional? Remarkable? Phenomenal? Un-fucking-believable?
What would that look like for you?
Traveling the globe? Starting a business? Publishing a best-selling book? Being content right where you are? Learning a new language?
Loving your body without exception? Eating a plant based diet and feeling zingy with life? Letting go of old dreams to make room for new ones? No longer fighting reality? Allowing a sunset to fill you with bliss?
It’s all available to you.
The question is, are you willing to do the work of unveiling it?
People settle for good enough all the time. Why? Because living an extraordinary life requires more of us.
It requires you to:
- Say no when you want to say yes, and sometimes, say no when you want to say no
- Say yes when you want to say no, and sometimes, say yes when you want to say yes
- Stay open when the tendency is to close
- Learn new skills and, more importantly, practice those skills until they no longer feel new
- Show up in ways you’ve never shown up before
- Allow discomfort
- Expand your capacity for self-love
- And you better believe it requires steel ta-tas of courage
But if you’re willing, you will create a bigger life for yourself than you ever knew possible. You will have experiences you thought were reserved for “other” people. You will have moments of pure awe. You will become the truest version of yourself.
You will become the person you were put on this planet to be, contributing to humanity as only you can. You just have to be willing.
Not because you will be a better, more worthy human once your life is a 10 (you are just as good and worthy right now as you’ll ever be), but simply because you can.
If you’re ready to rock the boat and live an extraordinarily phenomenal life, we have exactly what you need to fuel it.
P.S. If you couldn’t make it yesterday, you can watch my launch party replay right here!