103: Healing From the Outside In With Plant Fueled Life: Erin Orr’s Story
This episode is a tad sweary.
Erin has been a part of our community for a while, and I recently had an incredible conversation with her that I can’t wait to share with you all. There were so many aha moments and deep insights.
We initially talked a few weeks ago, and it was so good that I was genuinely excited to share it. But guess what? I forgot to hit record! 🙈
In the end, I realized it was meant to be, as our second conversation was even better. It’s funny how life works.
During our chat, we delved into Erin’s journey of going vegan and eventually transitioning to a whole food plant based lifestyle. She shared her experience with batching and how it’s become more than just cooking—it’s an act of self-love.
One significant change she noticed was that she stopped using food to fill a void. Instead, she started eating for joy, for herself. The love she found for herself overflowed into all aspects of her life, making it beautiful and inspiring.
Erin’s story is a testament to the power of taking small steps towards a healthier, more mindful lifestyle. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. Start where you are, give yourself grace, and watch your life transform.
Tune in to listen to Erin’s journey. It’s truly an inspiration for anyone looking to make positive changes in their life and the power of healing from the outside in.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Join our Facebook Group
- Erin’s three favorite recipes
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.