Hi I'm Molly.
Welcome to the Clean Food Dirty Girl private Facebook group!
This Facebook group is an extension of our website, Clean Food Dirty Girl (which you're on right now)
This is a group to support, uplift and inspire each other on our Whole Food Plant Based journey.
It's important that you answer ALL THREE questions that we ask when you request to join the group.
Answering all three questions moves you to the top of our queue for approval. If you haven't answered all three questions, your request will sit until you do.
Here's the deal!
You don't have to eat plant based or vegan to be here, we welcome everyone!
You just have to be kind and compassionate.
This is a place of non-judgment. If you have a problem with people who aren't 100% plant based or who are 100% plant this is not the group for you. We want everyone to respect each other's choices, regardless of where they are at on their food journey. Below are the group rules.
When you respond to a post or a comment within a post, it can only be done with encouragement, compassion, love and non-judgment. All negative, mean or bitchy comments will be removed and people will be given one warning before they are removed from the group. This includes using puke and/or vomit emojis, memes and gifs.
- It's okay to use swear words, but we don't swear AT each other. They are used as descriptors, not insults. For example, "fuck yeah!" vs "fuck you!"or "holy shit, this is good!" vs "you're a piece of shit." See the difference? 🙂
- Sharing pics of meat, dairy and highly processed foods isn't recommended because it tends to stir people up and cause drama. And we want to avoid drama as much as humanly possible, especially since everyone in this group is trying to eat more whole plant foods and less of everything else.
- No posting about vaccines, cat food, politics or religion. It turns into a hot mess fast. There are lots of groups to discuss those things.
- Do not share photographs of cookbook recipes or recipes that were paid for. Do not share photographs of cookbook recipes or recipes that were paid for. We welcome sharing links to recipes that the recipe author has made available online for free. Out of respect for the livelihood of recipe authors and their intellectual property, we remove recipe images posted without a hyperlink to the original freely accessible recipe, photographs of cookbook recipes, or other recipes that do not link to the original free recipe, or that do not specify that the recipe is your own.
- No creating Clean Food Dirty Girl sub groups both online or offline using any part of our name or brand. We are copyright protected and creating copy cat groups is just lame.
- If you want to share the link to another private Facebook group that would be helpful to the community, make sure it's legitimately helpful and not blatant self promotion.
- If you get our weekly meal plans, do not share them (or the recipes) with people who aren't paying for them. We put a tremendous amount of work into hand crafting our meal plans each week. Sharing them is dishonest and tack-a-lacky.
- No solicitations or gathering email addresses from our community members for any reason whatsoever. This includes private messages to sell your stuff, gift exchanges / book clubs / events / clothing swaps / donation drives / surveys or anything else that requires our community members to give out their contact information (including money).
- Do not spam or market to our community. Self promotion is not permitted. Do not post from your blog, YouTube, IG, or other social media account. No MLM, or business marketing or click bait articles.These kinds of posts will be deleted. Repeated posts of this type may lead to you being removed from the group.
- Because this group is not set up to prevent, reverse, or treat any medical condition, we remove and/or close posts that request medical advice. If you have a health issue and you want to ask the group how other people managed the same issue, that is okay because you are asking for someone else’s personal experience, and not how to treat the issue.
- Please do not private message any community members or any of the admins. This rule is to protect our community from spammers and people selling stuff. Your intentions may be good, but we have no way of knowing with such a large community. Our admins will not respond to any private messages. Do not block admins or you will be removed.
- We do not allow people to upload videos of themselves to the group without getting our permission first. Email us here
Have fun and get ready to eat like a plant based boss!
TOOLS & SERVICES TO SUPPORT YOU
We have lots of tools and services to help you on your plant based journey. Below are links to get you started.
7. Sign up for our Saturday Sweary Love Letters here. A weekly email we send out every Saturday filled with free whole food plant based recipes, tips, travel related info. It's not your regular "newsletter" - that's a guarantee.
If you've read this far, then you get a high five! Welcome to the Dirty side.
Come in, make yourself cozy and get ready to make some new friends in our Facebook community.
Molly + Team Dirty
The Clean Food Dirty Girl Facebook group (the "CFDG Group") is a group dedicated to providing support and recipes to people who want to eat more plants. By joining and/or using this group, you accept the below disclaimer in full.
If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use the CFDG Group, the cleanfooddirtygirl.com website, or any affiliated websites, properties, or companies.
This is not a medical advice group, and you should consult with your health care provider(s) before making any changes to your diet, including if you are suffering from a medical condition for which you are receiving or have received medical care.
All information, content, and material posted on the CFDG Group is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified healthcare provider. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition.
All information and resources found on the CFDG Group are based on the opinions of the administrators and members, and are not intended to provide medical advice. All information is intended to motivate members to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider(s).
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.