By Molly Patrick
Mar 17, 2018,
We had our first and last CFDG retreat in 2018. It was our last not because it wasn’t amazing, it was amazing, but because physical events are not what we want to do.
You can read some of our takeaways in this blog post.
- 2 bulbs of garlic (aka heads)
- Preheat oven to 375° (190°C) and place a piece of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet. Set aside for now.
- Remove any loose papery layers from the outside of the garlic. Using a sharp knife, trim about 1/4“ off the the top of the garlic bulb, exposing the tops of the cloves.
- Place the bulbs, cut side down, on the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes and then turn the bulbs over (so the cut side is now on top) and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until they are nice and brown.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool until you can handle them without getting burned. Once cooled, pop each clove out of the skin and place in a small jar or container and store in fridge until needed.
Wishing you a happy week. May it be filled with saying HECK YES to yourself!