Join over 13,000 readers & get our
free 2017 Whole-Food Plant-Based recipe ebook
By signing up, you'll also have access to our popular Saturday morning emails, filled with new recipes, plant based info, and of course, plenty of naughty.
[Disclaimer: Not for folks offended by the F word. Really.]
How I Stuck to Eating a Whole Food Plant Based Diet During my Recent Three Week Trip to Australia (with pics)Eating like a champion plant eater takes a bit of time and effort, regardless of where you happen to be. When you travel, you won't be getting your batch on like you do at home, …Continue Reading »
- There’s a huge difference between trying to eat really damn healthy because you think you should and eating really damn healthy because you honestly prefer it. When you honestly prefer to nosh on unprocessed plant …Continue Reading »
Dr. Joel Fuhrman and I Talk About The Importance Of Nutritional Excellence (video) + Instant Pot Smoky Black-Eyed Peas (Plant Based, Oil Free)Dr. Fuhrman might look like a badass gangster from the 40’s, but he’s actually a plant based gangster from present day. And I was lucky enough to have a chat with him a few weeks …Continue Reading »
- Nutrient density refers to how many nutrients a particular food has per calorie. For example, a donut has lots of calories and very few (if any) nutrients. A bowl of blueberries on the other hand …Continue Reading »
- Just like any bad habit that doesn’t serve your health and wellbeing, cheese is a bitch to quit. From what I hear.Continue Reading »
Instant Pot Part Two – Tips, Tricks and Frequently Asked Questions Answered + Plant Based Oil Free Instant Pot Minestrone SoupUnlike when you popped your real cherry, popping your Instant Pot cherry won’t be at all awkward or uncomfortable. You just have to find a simple recipe, follow along and do the deed. I recommend …Continue Reading »
- The Instant Pot is awesome and today’s post will school you on this magical piece of kitchen equipment that I so often refer to as a sex toy.Continue Reading »
What You Believe Has a Direct Impact On Your Life + Plant Based Butternut Ginger Bisque (Instant Pot and stove top directions)Your beliefs have a direct impact on your life. If you want to change certain aspects of your life, your first step isn't to take action, your first step is to change your BELIEFS and …Continue Reading »
- If you're up to snuff on last week’s email, I invite you to go forth into the land of easy batching and quick kitchenry (a land that has very little diabetes, obesity and heart disease). …Continue Reading »
Batch Cooking Shortcuts That Will Save You a Ton of Time in the Kitchen + Super Simple Tabouli (Oil Free)The key to eating a kick ass healthy diet on a consistent basis is making sure you always have homemade food in your fridge, ready to throw together in a moment’s notice.Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman