This Isn’t a Diet.
This Isn’t a Lifestyle.
This Is Your Life.
Make Sweet Love To It
By Fueling With Plants
Join over 10,000 readers & get our
free 2016 Whole-Food Plant-Based recipe ebook
By signing up, you'll also have access to our popular Saturday morning emails, filled with new recipes, plant based info, and of course, plenty of naughty.
[Disclaimer: Not for folks offended by the F word. Really.]
- Cooking plant based recipes and meals isn’t complicated and it doesn't require fancy expensive equipment. I’m sharing the 10 kitchen tools that I use in my kitchen most often in this two-part series.Continue Reading »
- I don't know about you, but when I’m going through hard emotional stuff, it hits me right in the stomach and my hardy appetite disappears. I’m usually giddy and excited about eating leafy greens and …Continue Reading »
- There are countless ways to distract and numb ourselves from feeling yucky and sad. And because feeling yucky and sad is uncomfortable and painful, our knee jerk response is to run from the pain, straight …Continue Reading »
- Did you know that it gets cold in Hawaii? Well, I’ve been bamboozled because I’m sitting here wearing a sweater, a scarf, long pants and socks when I thought I’d be sporting a sarong year …Continue Reading »
- Instead of smoking a cigarette, I uncharacteristically took several huge hits off a joint that was being passed around just so I could have the sensation of smoke in my lungs, because cravings make us …Continue Reading »
- One of the reasons why I was shit scared to quit drinking and why I put it off for so long was because the thought of living my life without that escape, or more accurately, …Continue Reading »
- Most of us have been conditioned to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same, set times every day, and to avoid food between meals. This is generally how it’s been done since the days …Continue Reading »
- It doesn’t matter if you've tried and failed in the past. Your past attempts have brought you to this very moment. You’re not too old. You’re not too far gone. You’re not too depressed. You’re …Continue Reading »
- Did you know that you can make Steel Cut Oats in 10 minutes? This changed my oat game (not a game I even knew needed changing). Here’s the easiest and fastest way to make Steel …Continue Reading »
- Since most snacks are pure processed bullshit, it’s hard to know what to reach for when trying to eliminate the bullshit. I’m here to help, my love. Here are my top ten Whole Food Plant …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman