Helping You Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- There were actual beads of sweat on my palms, my stomach was in knots and I wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up. But instead, I hesitantly slipped into my public speaking class. …Continue Reading »
The Less Talked About Reality of Traveling to Exotic Places + The Best, Most Hearty Salad in the WorldI was never the type of person who went backpacking through Europe, took a year off from college to study abroad or booked a solo adventure through Southeast Asia. I wanted to do all this …Continue Reading »
- Have you ever met one of those people who you HAVE to keep looking at? It’s not necessarily because they’re Tyra Banks hot, it’s because their confidence is unwavering and there’s an essence about them …Continue Reading »
- I don’t put coconut oil in my mouth and swish it around for 20 minutes every single morning like I’m a real life lattè foaming wand because I love the taste and texture of pure …Continue Reading »
- From Zimbabwe to Texas, and everywhere in between, people just want to feel connected, happy and loved. That’s it. No matter how fucked up, how “normal”, or how many mistakes have been made along the …Continue Reading »
- Do you remember last week when I told you that I’m not like most vegans? Well, it’s a damn good thing because earlier this week I was asked if I minded my veggies being in …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman