This Isn’t a Diet.
This Isn’t a Lifestyle.
This Is Your Life.
Make Sweet Love To It
By Fueling With Plants
Join over 13,000 readers & get our
free 2017 Whole-Food Plant-Based recipe ebook
By signing up, you'll also have access to our popular Saturday morning emails, filled with new recipes, plant based info, and of course, plenty of naughty.
[Disclaimer: Not for folks offended by the F word. Really.]
- I get lots of people asking about how to eat healthy when traveling. Because we went on this trip right after the Reset, I was determined to eat really fucking healthy and not cheat with …Continue Reading »
- We drew the 2017 Plant Based Reset to a close last Sunday. There were over 200 people in the Reset and I’m dedicating today’s Fuckery to them (and anyone else who’s working on eating their …Continue Reading »
Rules To Eat And Live By And Big Announcement + Plant Based Creamy Broccoli Soup (Instant Pot + Stove Top Directions)When you change what you eat for the better, it transcends the health benefits and it infiltrates areas of your life that you didn’t see coming. It extends beyond food and it magically intertwines itself …Continue Reading »
Nutrients That Plant Based Eaters Must be Mindful of (Part 2) – Iron, DHA/EPA and Iodine + Iron and Calcium Rich SmoothieNow, there are a few important nutrients that even a super healthy plant based diet isn’t naturally high in. If you eat nothin’ but plants, like me and so many others, you should be aware …Continue Reading »
Nutrients That Plant Based Eaters Must be Mindful of (Part 1)- B12, D and Calcium + Calcium-Rich Creamy Amaranth PorridgeTo start, eating donuts and a sugary drink for breakfast and trying to make up for it by taking a couple handfuls of vitamins isn’t where it’s at - whether you eat plant based or …Continue Reading »
Mama Earth Doesn’t Grow Apple Pie, But She Does Grow Apples + Plant Based Mashed Potatoes and Celery RootPeople tend to over-complicate shit, especially about food and what’s healthy and what’s not. And I get it. There’s a lot of noise and conflicting opinions on the internet. At the end of the day, …Continue Reading »
- There are lots of no-brainer reasons to eat more plant foods and less and less of everything else, until you’re just chillin’ like a rabbit, with some salad hanging out of your mouth, a green …Continue Reading »
- I spent decades wondering how to stop worrying. Maybe yoga was the answer. Maybe journaling was the answer. Maybe therapy was the answer. Maybe meditation was the answer. I did all of these things, but …Continue Reading »
- We all get stuck. We all mess up. We all have painful truths that are hard to look at. It doesn’t matter how many green juices we have a day. It doesn’t matter how often …Continue Reading »
- When I finally decided to quit drinking and smoking for good, I knew I needed to do something apart from just abstaining from alcohol and cigarettes. There was no way I could continue life exactly …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman