Helping You Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- You know what doesn’t suck? The Virgin Islands in December. You know what does suck? Food options in American airports and along the U.S. highways. If you’re trying to eat healthier and you go on …Continue Reading »
- You know how you can know something without ever really thinking that much about it or really making the connection? Like, you know Angelina Jolie is hot, but you don’t ponder why exactly, you just …Continue Reading »
- Raise your hand if...You’ve ever been super hungry and instead of making a rocking yummy salad, you open a bag of potato chips and eat the entire bag. There have been times when you have …Continue Reading »
- We are officially kneecap deep in holiday hoopla and soon to be in full throttle tinsel mode. I’ve always been neutral to slightly annoyed with the holidays, a privilege that comes with not having kids. …Continue Reading »
The 411 On Protein And Exactly How Much You Need (plus super yummy protein packed plant-based meatballs)Bring mama an apple, you’re about to be schooled. If you’ve been hanging with me for a while you know I share lots of yummy Whole-Food Plant-Based (WFPB) recipes with you on the weekly. If …Continue Reading »
- It's been real, Bold Vegan but it's time to say goodbye. And it's time to give a red carpet welcome to CLEAN FOOD DIRTY GIRL. Crack open the Dam, ya'll. Hoot to the hooty, woot …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman