Inspiring You To Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- Vegans like this think that people don’t like them because they’re vegan, but they’re wrong. People don’t like them because they make anyone who isn’t 100% vegan feel like they just ripped Bambi’s heart out …Continue Reading »
- Brace yourself, today’s fuckery is like dessert at a hippie festival - raw with a hint of sweet at the end. I have a set of early memories that are hard to explain, but I’m …Continue Reading »
- Do you ever wish you could be one of those people who truly enjoys the little things in life? This version of you might have a homemade quilt in your bedroom that says Find Bliss …Continue Reading »
- Have you ever noticed that the time leading up to something challenging sucks way harder than actually doing it? Let me paint an example for your brain. Right now it’s 12:41 pm on Wednesday and …Continue Reading »
Have You Ever Used Your Pants As a Blanket? + Simmered Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Sesame Seeds and AvocadoHave you ever thrown a big get together at your house and then went to sleep before the party was over? Maybe it was last weekend. There was plenty to celebrate last weekend! In today's …Continue Reading »
- You will feel like shit. You will cry if you look at Foodgawker. You will get sick of washing your juicer. But you will also have moments of pure bliss from out of nowhere. This …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman