Helping You Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- Have you ever been in a situation where from your perspective something bad was happening but you had to pretend that everything was hunky fucking dory so you didn’t come off as a total asshole? …Continue Reading »
- There’s not a fine line, there’s a line the size of the Grand fucking Canyon between losing weight when one is already healthy, and losing weight to save one's life.Continue Reading »
- I say be your own expert. Do what makes you happy, fall madly in love with yourself, eat what makes you grounded and screw the rest of ‘em.Continue Reading »
- WTF is the name of my favorite podcast of all time. It’s actually the only podcast that I’ve ever listened to. I’m slow on the uptake when it comes to trends. I still have no …Continue Reading »
- When I hear people spouting attitude about faux meat it drives me batty so I'm ending the debate on faux meat. Whether it's from the school of thought that faux meat is too much like …Continue Reading »
- FACT: I like to swear. FACT: If I could have lunch with Marc Maron I would never complain again in my whole life. FACT: I've never eaten meat in my life. I'm not abstinent from …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman