This Isn’t a Diet.
This Isn’t a Lifestyle.
This Is Your Life.
Make Sweet Love To It
By Fueling With Plants
- Most of us have been conditioned to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same, set times every day, and to avoid food between meals. This is generally how it’s been done since the days …Continue Reading »
- It doesn’t matter if you've tried and failed in the past. Your past attempts have brought you to this very moment. You’re not too old. You’re not too far gone. You’re not too depressed. You’re …Continue Reading »
- Did you know that you can make Steel Cut Oats in 10 minutes? This changed my oat game (not a game I even knew needed changing). Here’s the easiest and fastest way to make Steel …Continue Reading »
- Since most snacks are pure processed bullshit, it’s hard to know what to reach for when trying to eliminate the bullshit. I’m here to help, my love. Here are my top ten Whole Food Plant …Continue Reading »
- When you’re stuck in this thinking, smack dab in that PB&J, you set yourself up to fail, not by putting big expectations on yourself, but by jumping ship the moment you don’t meet those expectations.Continue Reading »
- Clearly, not getting enough iron has serious health consequences, but what most people don’t know is that the absorption of too much iron is associated with even more severe health consequences, like heart disease, certain …Continue Reading »
- The magic doesn’t happen by being perfect. Being perfect is overrated and unrealistic. The magic happens when you embrace your imperfections and lovingly move on. You my dear, have more power than you realize and …Continue Reading »
- People tend to overcomplicate shit, especially when it comes to eating lots of plants. People are generally familiar with veggies, fruit, beans and legumes, whole grains and nuts and seeds. Minimally processed plant foods on …Continue Reading »
- We are often so wrapped up in wanting a particular result that we unknowingly sabotage the result before we even get close. But if we take a step back, let go and enjoy the process, …Continue Reading »
- Who doesn’t want to be embraced, supported, uplifted, encouraged and inspired when embarking on something as personal, emotional and challenging as changing how, what and why they eat? Who doesn’t want someone in their corner, …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman