Helping You Eat More Plants Without Putting You to Sleep
- Do you remember last week when I told you that I’m not like most vegans? Well, it’s a damn good thing because earlier this week I was asked if I minded my veggies being in …Continue Reading »
- If you’ve been reading this raunchy little blog for a while, you know a thing or two about me. If you’re a CFDG virgin, I welcome you with a big bear hug - virtual style. …Continue Reading »
- Do you ever feel bombarded with healthy eating advice? Because I do. And today I can’t bring myself to give you any. As I'm writing this it's 5:53am on Wednesday and I’ve been up for …Continue Reading »
- I want to get down an dirty with you and gently whisper in your ear that your dinner routine just got much easier. Our first week of Whole-Food Plant-Based Dinner Blueprints is officially ready. There …Continue Reading »
- It’s pretty much established that incorporating more whole plant foods into the diet is a good thing and we should do as much of it as possible. The memo has been sent out, Office Space …Continue Reading »
7 Scripts for the Next Time Someone is Being a Dick About What You Eat + The Best Faux Tuna Salad RecipeI could spend all day at our private Facebook group. From an onslaught of #shittyfoodpics, to relationship advice, people are connecting over all kinds of topics. It's an awesome group of people, and there is …Continue Reading »
What People Are Saying
Apart from the book’s recipes and design, what really stuck with me was Molly and Luanne’s story about quitting their jobs to move and create this book together. They are self published compassionate individuals who are living their dream! If you’re looking to get a cookbook that’s fun and comforting, check it out.
Alicia Silverstone - Actress
I never thought it was possible but you are the first person who actually made it seem fun to eat healthy and I want more!
Ash Ambirge - Founder, House of Moxie Creative & TMFproject
I think it’s been a few months since I told you. You rule. I love your emails Seriously, after about the third mail, I usually regret signing up for bloggy newsletters. Not with yours. :)
Justin Moore, The Lotus and the Artichoke
I’ve been on the hunt for food related content but most stuff bores me to tears. You however, make me pee my pants.
Maisie Hill, The Birth Woman