Everything you need to get through your week without ordering take out or haphazardly piecing meals together.
All you have to do is follow along and the rest is easy sleazy.
Each week, on Friday your new meal plans include:
Menu For The Week
Batch Cooking Recipes
Nightly Meal Instructions
+ Tips, tricks and extra info about each week's meal plan.
Check it out.
- All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, free of meat, dairy, poultry, seafood, eggs, refined sugar, refined flour and oil. The focus is on veggies, beans and legumes, whole grains, nuts, and seeds.
- The plans are designed to feed one to four people.
- Each weekly plan consists of the menu for the week, a grocery list with the exact quantities you need, batch cooking recipes and nightly meal instructions for 5 nights of dinners.
- The plans are designed so you will have plenty of food for dinners and lunches for five full days.
- Recipes for both Instant Pot and regular stove top methods provided.
Fueling up on plant food will give you energy, focus, and calm throughout your week.
Following our meal plans will make sure that happens.
By following our meal plans you will also save time and money throughout the week.
You will save money because you will never buy groceries that you don't need or throw away old produce that you never used.
You will save time because you will never have to spend longer than 15 minutes on dinner once you've done your batch cooking.
After just one week of following our meal plans, you will wonder how you ever lived without them.
What the Meal Plans Are NOT About
- Calorie counting. Because when you eat the right stuff (whole plant foods) your body knows what it needs, when it needs it and how much it needs. These plans put emphasis on the quality of your calories and not the quantity.
- All recipes and meals focus on whole plant foods. They are not 100% gluten free, soy free or nut free. You are welcome to make modifications to fit your sensitivities.
- This is not a weight loss program. This is about eating a nutrient dense diet full of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.
Dig This Jam
Weekly batch cooking is the only way to make sure you have healthy, plant rich meals, ready to whip up in 15 minutes or less throughout the week.
If you don't have food that you can throw together in less than 15 minutes, you will call for take out, order pizza or eat something crappy. And that leads to feeling shitty and bloated.
Let's avoid shitty and bloated.
So batch cooking is the key. But like life, batch cooking works a hell of a lot easier when you have a plan. If you don't have a plan for all the awesome food you batched, that food will wind up in the garbage, right along with your solid efforts in eating a healthy plant based diet.
Think of this as your detailed weekly game plan that will keep you on track and eating like a clean eating machine.
This is more than a touchdown, this is your ticket to feel damn good all the time.
BAM! - Welcome to The World of Plants.
Here's an example of what you will be eating.
HEAR IT DIRECTLY FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
They're part of our amazing Private Facebook Community. Connect directly with them.