98: Caring for Yourself Sometimes Looks Like Eating Cake
This episode is a tad sweary.
Today, I chat about how we get caught up in perfectionism and stress so much about what we eat, how much we exercise, getting enough sleep, and the list goes on. This is a friendly reminder: There’s no such thing as perfection. Life is beautifully messy.
So, go ahead and savor that piece of cake, take a break from batching, stay up ridiculously late, or embrace a little spontaneity. Life’s about balance and self-compassion.
Let’s embrace the human journey, especially when you’re hard on yourself. It’s all part of the ride. Tune in and practice self-love, whatever that looks like for you.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.