95: A Tearful Thank You and Changing Your Relationship with Food: A Single Step to Lifelong Transformation
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this heartfelt episode, I share a sincere thank you to all the listeners who reached out with love and support after the passing of my sister, Kirstie, and the Lahaina Fire. The outpouring of compassion and shared stories of love and loss remind me of the deep connections we all share as humans.Then, I delve into transforming our relationship with food. A profound shift occurs when transitioning to a whole food plant based diet and is a journey in self-love. This lifestyle shifts the focus from scarcity to abundance, from toxic to nurturing. Just as we have the power to choose our relationships, we have the power to choose a healthier, more nurturing relationship with the food we consume.
This change doesn’t have to be complicated. Tune in for the single step that can transform our relationship with food and our lives.
Donate to help Maui
- Maui Pride Disaster Relief: Healing with Aloha
- Maui Humane Society
- Hawaiian Generational Homes Lost in Lahaina Fire
- Start a free trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Download The Beginner’s Guide to Eating More Plants
- Molly Patrick Weight Loss Coaching
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.