94: Stock Your Freezer For Your Future Self
This episode is a tad sweary.
Whether you’re having a busy week, just returned from vacation, or have a family emergency, having a freezer stocked with various plant-based foods can help you stay on track in a pinch.
I am deep in the grieving process as my sister recently passed, and being able to reach into the freezer and make healthy food quickly has been my saving grace this week.
I share a few tips on how to find the best freezer-friendly recipes in Plant Fueled Life and a clever hack on incorporating making more during your regular batching days.
- All freezer-friendly recipes in Plant Fueled Life
- Freezer-Friendly Wizard Plan
- Start a free trial
- Join our Facebook group
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.