89: My Sister, Kirstie, Makes an Appearance To Say Thank You for Your Support As She Battles Stage 4 Cancer
This episode is a tad sweary.
I have talked about my sister, Kirstie, so much over the years, and this community has been incredibly generous by donating to her GoFundMe campaign. On a recent visit with her, we recorded this heartfelt episode with her so she could thank everyone personally.
Kirstie shares many things about battling cancer.
❤️🩹 Tips for people supporting loved ones going through a cancer diagnosis
❤️🩹 Little things we can do to help people struggling
❤️🩹 Sweet words for people who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Sitting down with my sister and having this talk was so moving.
Things mentioned in this episode:
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.