84: Cyrus Khambatta, PhD of Mastering Diabetes , Gives Digestible Facts About How a Low-Fat Plant Based Diet Can Reverse Insulin Resistance
This episode is a tad sweary.
This is a must-listen episode for anyone with a body, especially those with or at risk for diabetes. Tune in for zero fluff and all facts about how a low-fat plant based diet can reverse insulin resistance in people with prediabetes, gestational diabetes, and types 1, 1.5, and 2 diabetes.
Cyrus Khambatta, PhD, and co-author of Mastering Diabetes, answers all of our questions about diabetes and insulin resistance in a clear, direct, and informative way. Spoiler alert: it’s the exact opposite approach that most people take, and Cyrus tells you exactly why that is.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Mastering Diabetes Website
- Mastering Diabetes: The Revolutionary Method to Reverse Insulin Resistance Permanently in Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2, Prediabetes, and Gestational Diabetes
- Several of our community members have reversed type 2 diabetes by following our meal plans
- Plant Based Meal Plans (all oil-free)
- Nut-free Dressings Recipe Collection
Share this episode with anyone who has or is at risk for diabetes and wants to take control of their health.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.