83: The Two Biggest Reasons Why Eating a Whole Food Plant Based Diet Helps Us Thrive
This episode is a tad sweary.
People often ask me: Why is it healthy to remove meat, dairy, and eggs from our diet?
In today’s episode, I explain the two biggest reasons why eating a whole food plant based diet helps us thrive. This episode is short and sweet. Feel free to use this script if people ask you a similar question.
Links I mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 81: How To Ease Into Eating a Plant Based Diet
- Join the best plant based community on Facebook
- My porridge recipe people are hooked on
- Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen on the App Store or Google Play
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.