79: Using Visualization to Help You Make Healthy Choices
This episode is a tad sweary.
When we make healthy lifestyle changes, we start to let go of the stuff that does not support our health and well-being. Whether it’s soda, cheese, processed sugar, alcohol, cigarettes, or binge-watching Netflix, addictive habits that are pleasurable in the moment can be hard to break, especially in the beginning.
In this episode, I share a simple visualization technique that will help you stay the course with your healthy lifestyle instead of bending and caving to the things that aren’t supporting you.
- If one of the healthy changes you want to make is eating more plants, get your copy of our Beginner’s Guide.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.