77: My Thoughts on Kombucha and Non-Alcoholic Beer and Wine
This episode is a tad sweary.
Have you ever wondered if the small trace of alcohol in most kombucha is a no-go if you’re sober or taking a break from the booze?
Are you thinking about pouring a glass of non-alcoholic wine but decide not to since it just doesn’t feel…right?
Unless you live under a rock (which sounds super cozy to me), you’ve likely noticed kombucha on tap and the non-alcoholic beverage scene exploding. From craft beers to alcohol-free vodkas, the options are truly endless. But not everyone feels the same about drinking kombucha or NA drinks when they’re *not* drinking alcohol.
In this episode, I get personal and talk about kombucha and non-alcoholic beer and wine and the role they have played in my sobriety journey of over seven years.More to read on
- My Struggle with Alcohol and How I Quit
- Six Things That Helped Me Get and Stay Sober
- Join our Facebook group for support on your journey
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.