68: Easy Breakfast – Overnight Oats
This episode is a tad sweary.
Hippie Porridge is amazing, but have you tried overnight oats? Uncooked rolled oats and non-dairy milk make a super fast and yummy breakfast. In this episode, I give you the basic recipe I use and ideas for making it fancy and delish.
Get the recipe for Cardamom Vanilla Overnight Oats.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment