6: Stuck in a Rut and Feeling Overwhelmed? Listen to This Episode With Erica Williams
This episode is a tad sweary.
Erica is one of the most radiant humans I’ve ever met. I thought we were going to talk about food and eating plant based but I’m so glad we didn’t. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and stuck in a rut, this talk will help.
Erica is a gift to the world, and this talk is straight up salve for the soul. It was originally posted on our website in August 2020.
Links referenced in our chat:
- My Morning Jacket (band)
- Girls on the Run (nonprofit for girls empowerment)
- Midnight Gospel (Netflix show)
- Untethered Soul by Michael Singer (book)
- Erica’s Instagram
- Our private Facebook Group
- Clean Food Dirty Girl Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plans
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.