4: Andrea Reverses Type 2 Diabetes, Gets Off Antidepressants, and Heals Childhood Trauma Surrounding Food with the Help of a Plant Based Diet
This episode is a tad sweary.
Not only did Andrea reverse type 2 diabetes with diet, but she transformed her relationship with food. Her story is so powerful and I was honored to hear it.
Andrea and I had a beautiful talk. It was one of those talks that felt more like chatting with a friend in a coffee shop than talking over the interwebs. She has an amazing attitude and mindset, and you can’t help but be inspired by her.
Some of the things you will walk away with after listening to this episode:
- How to challenge the belief that you will never be able to feel your best.
- Ways to stay in the middle lane and not go into self-sabotage.
- How she was able to get off antidepressants and antianxiety medications, increase her energy and motivation, and change her way of thinking to support her health and well-being.
- The power of our thoughts and how to call ourselves on our own BS.
- How to heal childhood trauma around food and weight.
- How to easily navigate going out to eat when eating a plant based diet.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Clean Food Dirty Girl Podcast.
If you are inspired, skip over to our blog and see Andrea for yourself and read more of her powerful story.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment