34: Meghan Folger – Living Her Best Life Eating Plants
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode, I talk with Meghan Folger about her transition into eating a whole food plant based diet. We talk about cheese, bloating, periods, plant based documentaries, and cooking without oil. Meghan was a joy and I really loved this talk.
This episode is also available on our blog as a video chat.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life member’s reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.