3: Real Talk—I Love Vegan Butter
This episode is a tad sweary.
I don’t eat a Whole Food Plant Based diet 100% of the time.
I have vegan butter in my fridge.
When I go out to eat, I don’t worry about oil.
If there’s a vegan, gluten-free sweet in my presence, I will usually eat it.
I’m the co-founder and CEO of Clean Food Dirty Girl which has helped inspire tens of thousands of people to eat more plants with our insanely delicious Plant Fueled Meal Plans. Join me for some REAL TALK in this episode. I’ll remind you that your choices are your own and you don’t have to answer to anyone about what you do (or don’t eat).
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or follow our Meal Plans to join!)
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams