22: Raising Plant Based Kids—Pediatrician Dr. Yami Answers All Your Questions
This episode is a tad sweary.
Dr. Yami is a board-certified pediatrician and a passionate promoter of healthy lifestyles, especially the power of plant-based diets for the prevention of chronic disease. In this episode I ask Dr. Yami questions from our Facebook community about raising plant based little ones.
You can find her work at VeggieFitKids.
Here is the Clean Food Dirty Girl blog post I referenced during the intro, all about kid-approved plant based recipes and plant based tips for parents.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
Leave a Comment