20: Sam Smith’s Plant Based Transition – The Challenges and Wins
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode I talk to a fabulous human from our community, Sam Smith. Sam transitioned to a Whole Food Plant Based diet 5 years ago on the recommendation of her doctor.
We talk about her journey to health, raising plant based kids, how her meat and dairy loving husband also transitioned to plants, and why eating this way fills Sam with so much joy.
You will learn how Sam has navigated the following during her transition:
- Ending the yo-yo dieting cycle and how she has kept her weight consistent for the past 5 years.
- Raising plant based boys.
- Managing skeptical / unsupportive family and friends.
- Helping her meat and dairy loving husband make the plant based transition.
This episode is also available on our blog as a video chat.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.