14: Eating Plant Based For Yourself
This episode is a tad sweary.
In this episode, I talk about how I peed in my kayak on a recent kayak outing. Please note, if the nice family who saw me squatting on the front of my kayak taking a massive pee listens to this episode, I know you can’t unsee that. And for that, I am forever sorry!!! In this episode I also talk about the first time I made a really healthy meal for myself on purpose. This is a memory that popped into my head a while back that I wanted to share with you.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection.
Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
Connect with us
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start making changes to your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration.
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration.
- Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
- Learn about Molly’s Life Coaching to help you dust off your dreams.
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.