106: Jose and Diana from Reversing Type 2 Diabetes
This episode is a tad sweary.
Tune in with me and special guests from ReversingT2D.
Diana, a registered dietitian, sheds light on the often-overlooked importance of nutrition in diabetes management.
Jose, an exercise physiologist, emphasizes the role of physical activity. He explains how exercise aids glucose absorption and promotes a healthier body composition. Their holistic approach integrates both nutrition and exercise to address the root cause of insulin resistance.
This episode is a must-listen for those newly diagnosed or considering a lifestyle change. We’re here to spread hope that type 2 diabetes is not a life sentence, and that positive changes can lead to remarkable improvements.
Let’s take this first step together in discovering your “why” and get on the path to better health fueled by plants.
Links mentioned in this episode.
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.