102: Yummy Ways To Use Buckwheat
This episode is a tad sweary.
Did you ever dip breadsticks in pudding? I sure as hell did! I’ll tell you more about that and yummy ways to use buckwheat. My mom always made me buckwheat pancakes as a kid, so the flavor is delicious and nostalgic. Buckwheat is a pseudo-cereal, not a grass-based grain, and it's gluten-free.
From toasted buckwheat (kasha) to flour to tea, you’ll put that shit on everything!
If you haven't tried buckwheat yet, give it a shot. It's a delicious and versatile addition to your whole food plant based meals.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding (great to top with buckwheat)
- Sign up for my Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our Facebook group
Clean Food Dirty Girl helps people eat more plants while celebrating human imperfection. Subscribe to our podcast for plant based eating inspiration and permission to be perfectly imperfect. Share in awkward moments we all have and find strength and beauty in challenging times. Let’s expand our capacity to hold our dreams and goals. Please note: Molly doesn’t curse all the time, but this podcast is a tad sweary.
- Sign up for our free 10-day trial to Plant Fueled Life
- Join Plant Fueled Life to get instant access to the tools and accountability you need to start changing your life today.
- Subscribe to Molly’s Sweary Saturday Love Letters
- Join our thriving private Facebook group (you don’t have to be plant based or be a member of Plant Fueled Life).
- Follow us on Instagram for drool-worthy food pics and bouts of inspiration
- Check out our blog with loads of free whole food plant based recipes and inspiration
Plants change lives – see health makeovers and more with our Plant Fueled Life members reviews.
Try Plant Fueled Life free for 10 days
Transform your food and life. No credit card or perfection required.