Plant Fueled Life 101
Plant Fueled Life by Clean Food Dirty Girl is a premium membership that helps you live a healthy, joyful life! We provide plant based meal plans and recipes to feed your body, knowledge to feed your brain, inspiration to feed your soul, and support every step of the way.
Membership gives you access to all the content in the Plant Fueled Life
- Plant based meal plans: Over 300 handcrafted meal plans (aka Wizard Plans) complete with batching directions, scalability, reviews, notes, and more
- Magic Meal Planner: put your wizard pants on and make your on meal plans if you're into that!
- Recipe Vault: over 4,000 plant based recipes you won’t find anywhere else
- Whole Food Plant Based Basics: a video series covering the most frequently asked questions perfect for beginners
- Inspiring Conversations: Molly Patrick hosts conversations with plant based professionals and members who share their wisdom
- Ingredient Prep Tutorials: over 70 short video demonstrations on how to slice, dice, and prep
- Kitchen Play: a video series hosted by Molly Patrick designed to help get you in your kitchen and learn to cook simple and delicious plant based meals
- Collections: browse our meal plan and recipe collections to find member favorites, seasonal yums, best beginner recipes, and more
- Group coaching: watch sessions with Molly, co-founder and certified life coach. Topics range from managing cravings, quitting sugar, cutting down or quitting drinking, self-sabotage, goal cultivation, and more. They’ll help you bridge the gap between the results you’re getting and the results you want to help you shine like the badass you are.
- A comprehensive Help Library to support you
- New content added weekly
Head over here to join! Once you become a member, you’ll have immediate access to everything Plant Fueled Life offers. Want to try before you buy? Start a free 10-day trial.
There are three membership billing options.
Charged Monthly: $25 USD. Your credit card will automatically be charged for renewal each month on the same date as your original purchase.
Charged Quarterly: $60 USD ($20 / month). Your credit card will be automatically charged for the full quarterly cost every three months on the same date as your original purchase. We will send you a reminder two weeks before your renewal.
Charged Yearly: $216 USD ($18 / month). Your credit card will automatically be charged for the full annual cost every year on the same date as your original purchase. We will send you a reminder two weeks before your renewal.
Yes! We offer a free 10-day trial, no credit card or perfection required. Learn more and get started here.
Yes! If tracking macros and micros is important to you, turn on Nutrition Information and track away! Not into counting calories? You don’t have to do a thing. Learn more about our stance on nutrition.
The Plant Fueled Life Recipe Vault is overflowing with delicious plant based recipes you won’t find anywhere else. You can cook from the individual recipes, or create your own meal plan.
Our Magic Meal Planner helps you streamline your meal planning and allows you to create weekly menus, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and extras, like dessert or snacks.
If you’re overwhelmed by meal planning, or you want to try something new, our Wizard Plans take the thinking (what to cook, what to buy, and how to prepare it) out of your weekly routine. They’re also designed to minimize food waste and will, make your life easier and keep you from getting into a food rut. You can use a Wizard Plan as a base for your custom Meal Plan.
Watch Group Coaching sessions with Molly, co-founder, and certified life coach. Topics range from managing cravings, quitting sugar, cutting down or quitting drinking, self-sabotage, goal cultivation, and more. They’ll help you bridge the gap between the results you’re getting and the results you want to help you shine like the badass you are.
This is way more than recipes and meal plans. Plant Fueled Life will help you live your best life!
All of our recipes are whole food plant based: free of meat, dairy, poultry, seafood, eggs, refined sugar, refined flour, highly processed ingredients, and oil. The focus is on veggies, beans and legumes, whole grains, fruit, nuts, and seeds. Sometimes we use minimally processed foods, like sprouted bread or tofu. We occasionally use maple syrup or coconut sugar in small amounts. These are optional.
Nope, this is not a diet at all. This is about the quality of the food you eat, not the quantity. Using Plant Fueled Life will help you embrace eating whole plant foods as the foundation of your nutrition each day, and, over time, fueling on mostly whole plants can lead to positive lifestyle changes.
While our recipes are not designed for weight loss or gain, if you have weight to release you’re likely to find that eating a whole food plant based diet consistently over time can help you reach a healthy weight for your frame. You are also likely to find that you feel better and have more energy. Molly wrote this blog post about weight loss and eating whole food plant based to break it down.
It depends on your kiddo, but many parents report that our Wizard Plans and recipes are kid-friendly. We provide a handy filter to quickly find recipes and Wizard Plans rated kid-friendly by members.
We created this nifty resource for parents of picky eaters. Y
Molly also interviewed Dr. Yami, a plant based pediatrician. If you have questions about whether a plant based diet is healthy for kids, it’s a great watch!
So much yes! All of our recipes are free of animal based ingredients, and you can easily search for recipes that are free of gluten, soy, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Yes. You can change or cancel your membership at any time.
If you cancel, you’ll continue to have access to the Plant Fueled Life until the last day of your current billing cycle.
Please do not share Plant Fueled Life content. If you want to share recipes with your peeps, feel free to share the free recipes on our blog.
You can read about our Plant Fueled Life membership refund policy here.
Magic Meal Planner
The Magic Meal Planner is a super-powered, easy-to-use tool for creating your own Meal Plans using meals from our Wizard Plans or any of the recipes in our Recipe Vault.
The Magic Meal Planner comes packed with features to make meal planning quick, easy, and enjoyable. Some of our favorites are:
- Custom portion scaling so you can choose how much to make
- Easily mark recipes or components of recipes to be added to your Make Ahead list
- High-powered searching and filtering for finding the perfect recipes to add to your plan
- See your plans using a simplified list view or a detailed view
- Customizable sections that allow for easy organization
- Each custom can include up to seven sections, with 10 recipes in each section
- Automatic creation of an interactive grocery list with the ability to add custom items
- The ability to share your Meal Plans with other members
No. The Magic Meal Planner is built to work with the specific structure of Plant Fueled Life. It's a complex system that doesn't allow for users to add their own recipes.
Wizard Plans are the Clean Food Dirty Girl OG.
They’re curated plans for five meals hand-crafted by our Dirty Recipe Wizards. The Wizard Plans are designed for maximum flavor and are easy to follow. They take the guesswork out of what’s for dinner while minimizing food waste and keeping you out of a food rut. If you don’t have the time, bandwidth, or desire to create your own custom Meal Plan for the week, these are for you. They’re perfect for trying new ingredients and flavors. We offer two kinds of Wizard Plans: Gourmet and Simple.
Each Wizard Plan includes the following:
- Menu overview: five meals at a glance with the ability to add or remove portions
- Detailed grocery list: a mobile-friendly, interactive checklist broken down by grocery department, you can even add your own items for efficient shopping
- Instructions & demonstration videos for pre-batch prep (mise en place): an interactive checklist of ingredients to prep before batching to maximize efficiency, many of the instructions include short video demonstrations
- Batch cooking recipes: a list of recipes you’ll use as foundations to assemble and create your five meals throughout the week
- Finishing touches: easy-to-follow meal assembly instructions
- Easy customization: set custom portions and remove recipe components as you wish
The meals are presented as dinners, but you can eat them at any time. We’ve seen our members devour soup for breakfast! It’s easy to prepare extras to use as leftovers for other meals, too. If you really love a plan, and you also want breakfast, lunch, or extras, you can easily add Wizard Plan meals to your Magic Meal Planner.
Yes! Pin whichever plan you’re currently batching or tap the love or save icon to keep them in your saved items. Easy!
Yes! Batch times are generated by members’ ratings.
Move over old scribbled-on printed plans that you’ve dribbled salad dressing all over! Our member portal allows you to add a personal or private note to any Wizard Plan or recipe.
The Gourmet plans are created and tested for maximum flavor. They offer our most delicious, mouth-watering, scrumptious, and satisfying recipes. As a result, they tend to have more ingredients and can require more time in the kitchen.
The Simple plans are more straightforward and less complex. Perfect for when time is tight or simple is just easier. They’re super tasty and gluten-free as well as whole food plant based.
We’re currently working on adding a Simple companion for each Gourmet plan.
The Recipe Vault contains over 3,000 delicious whole food plant based recipes created by our Dirty Wizards that you won't find anywhere else.
Yes! Tap on that heart icon and save your favorite recipes all in one place.
Yep, we have lots of handy ways for you to find recipes. You can search by name or ingredient(s), browse by categories like “Quickie Meals” or “Breakfast,” and filter by allergens or cooking tools, like Instant Pot.
Inspiration, Resources, and Support
Whole Food Plant Based Basics is a video series hosted by Molly Patrick covering the basics of whole food plant based eating. These videos answer some of the most common questions we get from people new to eating plants. They’re a great place to start your plant eating journey.
Kitchen Play is a video series hosted by Molly Patrick. She invites you into her kitchen and shows you step-by-step how to make fast and tasty whole food plant based meals. No batching required.
We got you! Plant Fueled Life is packed with video tutorials for everything from how to use the Magic Meal Planner to how to press tofu. We also provide a searchable Help Library full of information so you can get the most out of your membership. If you still can’t find what you need, the best customer service around is just an email away.
We’re happy to say that almost all of our video resources include closed captioning.
Groceries and Kitchen
We have members from all over the world, including Australia, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Cayman Islands, Virgin Islands, Ireland, Canada, Finland, Germany…60 countries to be exact!
It might take a little creativity and you may have to substitute some items, but you can make it work. Our recipes are very substitution-friendly and we’re here to help if you have questions.
You may need to order some specialty ingredients online or substitute items with something else, but we have lots of members who live in small towns.
You don’t need anything fancy or expensive. We go over the essentials in the following blog posts:
This information is also covered in the Whole Food Plant Based Basics video series available to members.
Batch cooking is the concept of dedicating a chunk of time to cooking the bulk of your food for the week. It’s similar to the concept of meal prep but doesn’t typically include the assembly of full meals.
We’re big fans of batch cooking. It allows you to have the foundation of your week’s meals ready to pull together a delicious, healthy meal in a fraction of the time it would take to cook from scratch. Every minute spent batch cooking is a minute not spent in your kitchen later. Read more about why people batch cook.
Batching times depend on different factors:
- Which plan you’re using
- Your experience level
- Your kitchen setup
- Your physical mobility
- Whether you have help
- If you’re able to batch without interruption (hello, parents!)
Keeping all of this in mind, batching a Gourmet Wizard Plan will usually take 2–4 hours and a Simple plan will be about half that.
Batch times on custom Meal Plans will depend on the complexity of the plan and which recipes you’ve chosen to make ahead.
Access Plant Fueled Life by signing in to our super-powered membership portal.
Yes, indeed! The membership portal works great on tablets and smartphones. No app needed. For extra ease of access, add the portal as a home screen shortcut.
Our membership portal works on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox.
It will not work on Internet Explorer (IE). IE is no longer supported by Microsoft and presents security issues.
First, be sure that you’re not using Internet Explorer.
If you’re using a corporate or company network, the membership portal may be blocked by tight security measures. Please sign in using a personal network. If you’re still having trouble, let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
Email delivery is a moving target. If you are expecting an email from us that hasn't arrived or you’ve suddenly stopped receiving them, check out our guide below.
If you follow these suggestions and you are still not receiving email from us, please reach out, we are glad to help.
First, be sure that you’re engaging with our email semi-regularly. Our system stops sending emails when they haven't been engaged with for at least 90 days.
Our system defines "engagement" as clicking on any link within an email. These clicks are automatically tracked as a way to ensure that someone is still interested in our content (this is standard).
After three months without email engagement, our system stops sending automated emails, with the exception of transactional messages like receipts.
It's easy to make sure that you stay on the active list, though. You don't have to change your email settings, just be sure to open an email and click on one of the links every so often, once every few weeks is fine. Our system will see the click and put you back on the active list.
If you engage with our email pretty regularly, check out the technical troubleshooting steps below.
- Inbox search: Search for [email protected] in the search field of your inbox. This will search all of your folders, including Spam.
- Add us as a contact: Add [email protected] to the Contact / Approved Senders List in your inbox.
- Work email: Corporate or institutional email addresses are often problematic for email delivery because of tight security settings. If you signed up for the membership portal or the Saturday Love Letters using a work email address and are not receiving our content, email us and we’ll be happy to update your email address in our system.
In our experience, Gmail has the best delivery rates.
- Gmail may deliver our emails to the Promotions tab. If this happens, you can drag the email from Promotions to the Inbox tab and Gmail will know to deliver our emails to the regular inbox.
HOTMAIL, LIVE MAIL, MSN, OUTLOOK
These providers may require that you authorize our domain for email delivery. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your account on desktop and click the Settings icon
- From the list, select View All Outlook Settings
- Select Junk Email
- Add [email protected] and [email protected] to the Safe Senders and Domains list
Try adjusting the Spam Filter on your Comcast account. This filter can automatically delete emails without allowing you to review them. You will want to turn this off.
If that doesn’t work for you, we suggest using another email address. Email us and we’ll be happy to update it for you.
Magic Meal Planner
Create your own meal plans with our recipes. Save money and time every week.
Plant Based Meal Plans
We'll do the dinner planning for you with our Wizard Plans so you can focus on other things.
Plant Based Recipes
The most delicious whole food plant based recipes anywhere, hands down.