By Team Dirty
Jul 27, 2020,
Turn peanut butter toast into a tropical masterpiece with the addition of papaya.
- sprouted bread, toasted
- peanut butter no added oil or sugar
- papaya, seeded and sliced
- raspberries fresh or frozen
- lime, juiced
- Toast your bread and then smear it with peanut butter.
- Add some papaya slices and raspberries and squeeze fresh lime juice on top. Enjoy!
Wishing you a happy week. May it be filled with trying something new. If you’re curious about starting a whole food plant based diet, we invite you to sign up for two Free Plant Based Meal Plans and join our Facebook Group and. You’ll be among the most supportive dirties ready to help you on your journey to eating more plants. See you there!
You may also enjoy...
Overcoming Food Addiction with a Plant Based Diet + Whole Food Plant Based Easy Thai Coconut Curry Noodles
Love the food that loves you back
Get instant access to thousands of plant based recipes and meal plans, no credit card or perfection required.