New England Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Aug 19, 2022
New England is a plant based meal plan that’ll make you happy as a clam.
This plan features our take on popular dishes from the region like a Buttery Lobsta Roll and Mini Cape Cod Cakes, which use the magic of dulse flakes and other spices to capture the delicious taste of the sea.
Other regional specialties like johnny cakes, corn chowder, and a hearty cobb salad round out this scrumptious plan.
All recipes are whole food plant based, which means they’re free of meat, seafood, dairy, eggs, and highly processed ingredients. They’ll leave you satisfied, energized, and refreshed like you’ve spent a week on the New England coast. They are also oil-free to boot!
Following a Plant Fueled Life Wizard Plan is easy.
- Choose how many servings of each meal you’d like to make.
- Go shopping with our handy interactive grocery list that’s scaled automatically.
- Set aside a few hours and follow our batching directions (optional).
- Enjoy 100% plant based made-by-you meals all week!
If you’re new to us, check out 12 Things Plant Fueled Life Can do that a Cookbook Can’t!
Simple New England vegan plant based meal plan
Simple New England features the same coastal flavors but is streamlined to get you in and out of the kitchen fast. Whether you’re short on time or simple is just easier, this plan is for you.
New England-style recipes include:
- Nantucket Tacos
- Blue Cheese Cobb Salad
- Mini Cape Cod Cakes with Pickle Spears
- Penne Pasta with Smoky Beans & Greens and Buttery Lemon Sauce
- East Coast Corn Chowder with Smoky Sunnies
Listen to our podcast while you cook the flavors of New England
Off to the coast
These plans are available now to Plant Fueled Life members. If you’re not a member, join now for instant access to hundreds of meal plans, thousands of recipes, and tons of exclusive content. Your Plant Fueled Life awaits!
clean food dirty girl, Cooking Oil Free, No Oil Meal Plans, no oil recipes, pfl, vegan menu, vegan recipes, wfpb dinner ideas