For new and returning subscribers, your month/billing cycle starts the day you sign up and each billing cycle includes 4 meal plans* for $20 USD. A new meal plan opens every Friday at 12:30 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST).
You must sign up no later than 11:59 PM PST on Sunday night to receive the most recently released meal plan. If you join after that time, even by one minute, your first meal plan will be in your classroom the following Friday (noting that if you sign up on Friday, Saturday, or by the Sunday night cutoff your first meal plan is the one that was just released).
Your card will automatically be charged on the same day you signed up the following month unless you submit a cancellation in your classroom before your renewal date.
*Refer to Gaming The Cancellation Process FAQ for more info.
- If you want to cancel, please log into your classroom and click MY ACCOUNT, then click CANCEL and fill out the short form there. You'll then receive an email with further information.
- You must cancel before your next billing date to avoid being charged for that month. If the charge goes through for that month, your subscription will be canceled the following month.
- You are responsible for canceling under the account associated with your meal plan subscription. If you cancel under an email address that does not match the email address associated with your meal plan subscription, your cancellation will not be processed by the system.
- Cancellations are processed immediately by the system based on the criteria above.
- You will continue to have access to your classroom and paid meal plans until the Wednesday following the release of the 4th meal plan in your billing cycle. If there is a 5th meal plan released in a billing cycle, you will lose access to this meal plan upon cancellation. See Gaming the Cancellation process - A How-to Guide at the bottom of the list of FAQs for more info on how to still be able to download that 5th meal plan in an applicable billing cycle.
- Because the meal plans and other services within the classroom are digital downloads, we cannot provide refunds for items that have already been paid for.
It depends on when you submit your cancellation in your billing cycle.
If you cancel early in your billing cycle, we'll make sure that you still receive the 4 meal plans that you've paid for. Your classroom access will close on the Thursday after your 4th meal plan releases.
If a cancellation is submitted after the 4th meal plan has released in your billing cycle, but before your renewal, classroom access will turn off almost immediately.
Once your classroom access closes you will lose access to your content. We recommend downloading your meal plans if you want to keep access to them after your classroom access closes.
Current meal plan subscribers can purchase past meal plans that came out before their subscription start date for $10 USD per meal plan in the Purchase Archive Meal Plans area of the classroom.
Because this is something we reserve for our members who pay a monthly subscription. It is an added perk of being a subscriber.
When you purchased the meal plans, you received an email with the subject "Welcome to the Plan Fueled Meal Plans". This email contains your login credentials.
You can change your password under the My Account area in your classroom.
Login to your account each Friday to download your meal plans and updates.
Login here: http://members.cleanfooddirtygirl.com/login
If you cannot find your Welcome email or have forgotten your password, please reach out to us: [email protected] and we'll be glad to help you.
If you are a subscriber or have purchased content from us, it is imperative that the email address associated with your content delivers our emails to you.
Email delivery is a moving target. We (you and us) are at the mercy of your email provider. Below is our guide to the various email providers compiled over many hours of troubleshooting with dear customers whose emails were lost in the abyss of antiquated spam algorithms and general layers of complication imposed by different email services.
If you're expecting to receive emails from us and you never have, or, you read our emails and all of a sudden they've stopped arriving, check out the list of email providers below and follow the suggestions to make sure our emails get delivered to you. If your email provider is not on this list, you might look through the list to see the suggestions that work for other email providers and see if your email provider has a similar setup that you can tweak.
If you go through this list and you are still not receiving email from us, please reach out, we are glad to help. [email protected]
Inbox Search: It's always a good idea to do a search of your inbox (including Spam or Junk folders) to see if our email filtered to a folder you weren't expecting within your inbox. Simply search for our email address: [email protected].
Hard Bounce: Every week we have a long list of people who request our Sample Meal Plan or to join our Saturday Fuckery and we are not able to send them the email because there was a typo entered in the email address. Take care to enter your correct email address.
Add Us As a Contact: Add our email address: Molly Patrick | [email protected] to the Contact / Approved Senders List in your Inbox.
Work Email: Corporate or institutional email addresses are often problematic due to filtering algorithms that organizations use to monitor incoming email traffic. If you have signed up for our Meal Plans or our Saturday Fuckery using a work email address and are not receiving our content, send us an email to [email protected] with a personal email address and we are glad to switch your profile over to use that one instead.
Our experience has been that Gmail has the best delivery rates.
- Gmail may deliver our emails to the "Promotions" tab. You can click and drag an email from Promotions to the "Inbox" tab and Gmail will know to deliver our emails there from then on out.
- If you are not seeing an email from us that you are expecting, check the Promotions tab or search your inbox for our email address: [email protected]
HOTMAIL, LIVE MAIL, MSN, OUTLOOK
Requires that you authorize our domain for email delivery.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to https://outlook.live.com
- Sign into your account and click on the "Settings" cogwheel icon in the top right of the screen
- From the list, click on "Options"
- From the list of options, under Junk Email, select "Safe Senders"
- Into the field marked "Enter a sender or domain here", enter the domain name cleanfooddirtygirl.com and click on the plus icon.
- To save, click on the "Save" icon to save the settings
Once you've authorized our domain for email delivery, please send us an email ([email protected]) and we are glad to resend any missed emails.
Up until March of 2019, Comcast was delivering our bulk emails without issue. Then, we started hearing from loyal subscribers wondering why we went silent. We reached out to Comcast directly and through our Postmaster and confirmed that there is no block on our domain or sending IP addresses. However, we learned Comcast adjusted their content filters to be more critical and it is incorrectly filtering our content. Comcast has not been helpful in resolving the problem. We've researched ourselves and came up with the following suggestions:
1) Adjust your Spam Filter on your Comcast account. It seems that for many accounts Comcast sets the Spam Filter, by default, turned ON. This automatically deletes anything that Comcast *thinks* is spam without giving you the opportunity to view the email. You want to turn this OFF. Please read this link for more information on how to do so.
2) If you have adjusted your Spam Filter to turn it off and still have not received our Friday email (or Saturday Newsletter, if you are signed up to receive it), you can submit a complaint on the Comcast Xfinity Help Forums and state that you are not receiving emails from cleanfooddirtygirl.com (our business domain) that you have paid to receive. Our email address is: [email protected] and our True Sender email is [email protected].
3) If you are ready to switch your email address to another provider, we'll be glad to help you if you shoot us an email at [email protected]. Yes, the one-off emails will get through and you will receive our reply. It's just our bulk emails that Comcast doesn't like.
4) Once you adjust your Comcast Spam filter, feel free to send us an email and we are glad to resend any missed emails. [email protected]
Yes, you can. The classroom is compatible with all mobile devices, That being said, the classroom is better experienced and viewed on a regular desktop, laptop or tablet.
You will lose access to your classroom (and, as a result your meal plans) at the end of your billing cycle.
However, if you sign back up for the meal plans in the future, your previously purchased meal plans will still be active in your classroom. So, no, you do not lose them.
All the recipes in our meal plans are Whole Food Plant Based, free of meat, dairy, poultry, seafood, eggs, refined sugar, refined flour and oil. The focus is on veggies, legumes, whole grains, fruit, nuts, and seeds. Each meal plan has the following:
- Menu at a Glance
- Meal Plan Notes and Tips
- Detailed Grocery List
- Detailed Prep Instructions for Batching Day
- Batch Cooking Recipes (7 – 8 recipes that you will make on your batching day)
- Nightly Meal Instructions (instructions for 5 delicious and super fast meals using items that you made on your batch cooking day)
- Quick Batch option (a quicker version of the regular plan designed for people cooking for one and people on a super tight budget)
Check out our comprehensive Meal Plan FAQ for detailed answers to questions on ingredients, grocery costs, allergies, tools and lots of other good information.
If you follow along, eat the nightly meals and then eat leftovers for lunch, it will all fall into place and make perfect sense. I recommend making a green smoothie every morning and doing a batch of overnight oats on the weekend. I also recommend that you check out my Plant Based Breakfast Basics blog post. Breakfast can be as easy as a green smoothie and then when you get hungry (and only when you get hungry), have some oats and a piece of sprouted toast with almond butter and fruit. Or you can eat leftovers for breakfast - that works too! And then you ease into lunch by eating some food that you batched - maybe some leftovers and then onto the evening meal. When people switch to this way of eating, they typically eat more throughout the day - so if that happens, it's no biggie - as long as you are eating the right fuel, you can listen to your body and trust the signals it's giving you. And then eat or don't eat according to that. It's a different way to think about eating and food, but trust me - it all makes sense once you start doing it and it feels so good that you won't want to go back 🙂 Rest assured - there is plenty of food on the plans to cover dinners and lunches. And breakfast is super easy to piece together.
Our meal plans focus on the quality of the food you eat, not the quantity. This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle.
Having said that, most of our members who switched from eating a Standard American Diet to eating whole plant foods has shown weight loss in a gradual and sustainable manner within a matter of days.
All your materials are placed in a virtual classroom so you can live anywhere in the world and have access to them. All you need is a computer and internet connection.
While the meal plans are not designed for weight loss (or gain), most people who have weight to lose find that eating a dedicated Whole Food Plant Based diet helps them lose weight in a natural and safe way.
For the most part the recipes are kid friendly - absolutely! If you're part of our private Facebook group, feel free to ask around in there. We have lots of moms who's kiddos gobble up the recipes.
The meal plans contain a wide range of unprocessed whole plant foods. If you have food allergies or sensitivities you are welcome to make adjustments.
Our meal plans take the planning out of your weekly routine. We also focus on nutrient diversity so that you get a wide range of nutrients each and every week. Even if you eat healthy, these plans will make your life easier and keep you from getting into a food rut.
If you get our weekly meal plans, please do not share them (or the recipes in them) with people who aren't paying for them. We put a tremendous amount of work into hand crafting our meal plans each week. Sharing them is dishonest and tack-a-lacky.
We do, however, encourage sharing the food that you make from the meal plans. That is A-OK! If someone loves it and asks for the recipe, send them to our website where they can request a free sample meal plan and sign up for their own subscription.
If you're interested in maximizing your meal plan content, take a couple of minutes to read this so you can be strategic about the date when you submit your cancellation and possibly get an extra meal plan. It's a system loophole that we're glad to tell you about while it exists.
It has to do with billing cycles that have a 5th meal plan. Most cycles only have 4 meal plans and that's what your meal plan subscription pays for - 4 plans in a billing cycle. However, there a few times each year where the calendar is such that a 5th meal plan occurs in a billing cycle. If you are renewing, that week is a bonus week - and, when you cancel, you lose access to the 5th week if there happens to be one.
So, if you're willing to wait to submit your cancellation until after that 5th meal plan releases (and before your renewal is charged), you can straight-up download that extra meal plan.
Yes, we're telling you how to game our system to get an extra meal plan if you're willing to take time to read and follow directions. #bam
Here's what to do:
Figure out your last bill date. When you are logged into your classroom, head to My Account > Orders. Note the last date you were charged for your $20 subscription, that's your last bill date. Let's say your last bill date was January 20th, 2018.
Next, find that date on a calendar and determine which day of the week it is. January 20th, 2018 was a Saturday.
Next, find the first Friday meal plan based on your bill date and count a total of 4 Fridays (one Friday for each meal plan). When is the first Friday meal plan, you ask? It's straightforward that if your bill date lands on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday - your first meal plan in the cycle is that Friday.
What if your bill date is on Saturday or Sunday? Then, your first meal plan in the cycle is ALSO that same Friday (so your bill date can be one or two days after the first meal plan in the cycle). This makes sense when you think of the fact that we have open enrollment on the weekends t0 get the Friday meal plan. That enrollment cuts off on Sunday night at midnight PST each week.
So, your last bill date was January 20th, 2018. This means that the first meal plan in your billing cycle was Friday, January 19th. And, the 4 meal plans in your billing cycle were: Jan 19, Jan 26, Feb 2, and Feb 9.
But, here's the deal! If you were renewing, you would also receive the Feb 16 meal plan because your renewal bill date isn't until Tuesday February 20th. And, herein lies the strategy.
If you are in a 5-meal plan billing cycle and you're organized, schedule a task on your calendar to submit your cancellation after that 5th meal plan releases (but BEFORE your renewal date - we do not refund once it bills). This way, you can download that 5th meal plan when it releases and you will have it. Then, submit your cancellation.
You will lose that 5th meal plan in your classroom archive should you sign back up in the future, and once you submit the cancellation form your classroom access will shut off almost immediately, but at least you get to download the 5th plan.
Just a note that you can cancel at any time during your billing cycle and we'll make sure your classroom access stays open so you get the 4 meal plans that you've paid for. Going back to our example of a January 20th bill date, if you submitted your cancellation earlier in the billing cycle, we would have scheduled your classroom to close on Thursday February 15th (the Thursday after the billing cycle 4th meal plan released).
If you've read this far and your eyes are spinning back into your head, send us an email to [email protected] and we're glad to tell you when your classroom will close if you cancel now or if you should wait to cancel.