#Kaleidoscope Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Oct 15, 2021
Take your taste buds on a magical mystery tour with #Kaleidoscope!
There’s an array of autumnal ingredients to thrill your senses and satisfy your soul. Consider it the ultimate exploration of yummy flavors, distinctive textures, and tantalizing aromas. Let the cell nourishing, body fueling, plant powered rainbow fill you with Dirty delight.
If you follow the Gourmet plan this week, here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Make perfectly cooked Garlic Quinoa in the Instant Pot or on the stove top.
- Roast beets and carrots without oil.
- Make a perfect Green Curry Sauce so you never have to buy green curry sauce again!
Meal Plan tester, Wendy, batched the Gourmet plan in 3 hours and really enjoyed Wednesday’s Tropical Teriyaki Cauli-Mix with Garlicky Quinoa and Avocado. If you’re looking for less time in the kitchen, check out this week’s Simple Plan.
Are you ready to taste a #Kaleidoscope of plant love? Meet us in your classroom where the magic truly begins!.
Gourmet Plant Based Menu
Plant Based & Gluten Free Menu
Our Simple Meal Plans are inspired by our Gourmet Meal Plans. They are gluten-free and quicker to batch. SimpleKaleidoscope is still tasty and loaded with ALL the flavors, but with minimal effort. Both the Simple and the Gourmet plans are loaded up in the classroom waiting for you to cook and NOM!
If you go the Simple route you will learn how to:
- Make a kick-ass Lemon Turmeric Tahini Dressing that will soon be in heavy rotation at your house. This one is a crowd-pleaser.
- Make a solid Teriyaki Sauce.
- Roast the perfect pan of cauliflower without oil.
Gluten-free meals in this plan include:
- Collard Green Wraps with Lemon Turmeric Tahini Dressing
- Ocean Breeze Teriyaki Chickpea Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Warm Spiced Lentils & Quinoa Bowl
- Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
- Garlicky Quinoa and Roasted Cauliflower Salad
P.S. Take a look at this subscriber’s love for a happy healthy win!
#Kaleidoscope, no oil recipes, oil free recipes, Plant Fueled Meal Plan, vegan recipes, wfpb, Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plan