Winter Cheer Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Dec 24, 2021
Winter Cheer is a plant based Meal Plan full of warm, comforting and healthy winter meals, ending with a Big Ballin’ Appetizer Platter perfect for holiday celebrations or gatherings. Easy meal nights and omni-friendly flavors make this a festive plan sure to please your friends and family.
This and every Clean Food Dirty Girl Meal Plan is whole food plant based and free of meat, dairy, eggs, oil, and highly processed ingredients.
If you batch cook the Gourmet plan, you’re going to whip together a showstopper of a holiday party platter! You’ll learn how to make scrumptious Cheesy Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms, Hot Maple Glazed Meatballs, and a Chunky Black Bean Spread that’s incredible with chips and veggies. If there are no holiday gatherings planned for your week, the platter also makes a deliciously fun dinner.
Wendy, Meal Plan tester extraordinaire, batch cooked the Gourmet plan in 3½ hours and loved every bit of it. She said:
- If you’re celebrating, it’s a perfect holiday plan. This plan is also just right for AFTER the holidays. It’s super easy on meal nights and there are a variety of different foods to enjoy after the traditional, heavier holiday dishes.
- My favorite meal was the Spanish Potato & Chorizo Soup, but my son went nuts for the Teriyaki Meatball Noodle Bowl. Don’t miss the Big Ballin’ Appetizer Platter because it’s a fantastic way to use up any leftovers and the Hot Maple Glazed Meatballs were, ahem, AMAZEBALLS!
Are you ready for a week of healthy Winter Cheer meals? These plans are available in your classroom right now. If you’re not a member and want in on the cheer, activate a membership to get immediate access to over 200 whole food plant based Meal Plans, including this one!
Gourmet Plant Based Menu
Simple Winter Cheer
Plant Based & Gluten Free Menu
The Simple Meal Plans are inspired by our Gourmet plans, and they’re designed to take less time to batch and prepare on meal nights. You can still expect phenomenal Dirty flavor. In addition to being whole food plant based, all Simple plans are gluten-free.
If you batch Simple Winter Cheer, you’ll make a Simple Blue Cheese Salad on Thursday that will blow you away. Cashews, tofu, and the bright taste of lemon blend together to make a plant-powered Blue Cheese Dressing that is absolutely marvelous. It’s a classic Dirty favorite that’s sure to bring cheer to you and yours.
Gluten-free meals in this plan include:
- Loaded Black Bean Tostadas
- Blue Cheese Burger and Orange Slices
- Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
- Spanish-Style Potato & Kale Soup and Simple Blue Cheese Salad
- Mean Green Big Ass Salad
P.S. Check out our subscriber Meal Plan joy!
Let's get batching!
Ready to live a Plant Fueled Life?
Here's what our members enjoy.
#wintercheer, no oil recipes, plant based holiday meal plan, Plant Fueled Meal Plan, vegan recipes, wfpb, Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plan, winter recipes