Halloween Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Oct 27, 2023
Happy spooky season! Halloween is a plant based meal plan packed with super fun, kid-approved, and family-friendly meals that will keep the zombies away all week. Plus, there’s a sweet bonus recipe full of fall flavor!
Each Plant Fueled Life meal plan contains
- A detailed grocery list. An interactive list broken down by department, so no more aimless wandering through the grocery store.
- An optional prep list. This step-by-step list guides you through pre-cooking tasks, meaning less chaos in the kitchen and more confidence.
- Batching directions. Our easy-to-follow batching instructions will help you efficiently prepare your meals’ base components, meaning the bulk of the cooking for the week is done.
- Meal night directions. Simple instructions ensure every dish is plated to perfection, ready to tantalize your taste buds.
Gourmet Plant Based Meal Plan
Spaghetti squash “noodles” are tossed in cheesy sauce and topped with sauteed broccoli in our Broccoli Cheesy “Noodle” Bowl. The whole thing is topped with fresh tomatoes and Walnut Parm for a family-friendly bowl that’ll have you howling for more.
Sink your fangs into a fully loaded grilled carrot dog with our Chicago-style Carrot Dogs and Apple-Pecan Barley Salad. It’s spooktacular! If you haven’t tried carrot dogs, we’ll show you how to make vegan carrot dogs in the Instant Pot. They’re a game-changer!
The Creamy Pumpkin Soup and Cinnamon Almond Pear Sandwich is seasonal comfort food at its best. A perfectly spiced, luxuriously creamy pumpkin and apple soup is served with a simple yet satisfying sandwich packed with almond butter, fresh pears, and a hit of cinnamon. Yummm.
“Wonderful pumpkin taste! It’s like eating pumpkin pie soup but better because it’s not quite as sweet. This recipe makes me happy 😊.”Barb, Plant Fueled Life member
Resist the urge to faceplant into the Cheesy Bean Tostadas with Spiced Peppers & Onions. When you batch the components ahead, this Mexican restaurant-style dinner is on the table in minutes. Nothing scary about that!
“We loved this and can’t wait to make it again!”Sue, Plant Fueled Life member
The Wicked Good Salad Bowl with Orange Sunny Dressing is a brightly colored dream. It boasts chewy barley, fresh bell peppers, avocado, carrots, olives, and a sunflower seed-based citrus dressing. Toasted pepitas add crunchy nuttiness for a perfect meal that’ll fuel you for all the Halloween shenanigans.
Bonus recipe alert! The Creamy Maple & Toasted Pecan Dip with Apple Slices will have all the kids and adults smiling and asking for more. It’s perfect for an afternoon snack or dessert!
“We’ve made this quite a few times for camping and for having family over. It’s fun and easy to make ahead. Also, folks can control how much dip vs apple, so it works really well for a crowd, including both dessert nibblers and devourers.”Cassandra, Plant Fueled Life member
New to batching?
All the spooky flavor in a fraction of the time! Simple Halloween is a streamlined plant based meal plan with similar fall flavors that’s designed to get noms on the table fast. And with treats like Easy Cheesy Red Bean Tacos you know it’s no trick!
- Broccoli Cheesy “Noodle” Bowl
- Chicago-style Carrot Dogs and Apple Chips
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup and Cinnamon Almond Pear Sandwich
- Easy Cheesy Red Bean Tacos
- Wickedly Tasty Big Ass Salad
Planty yums for every season
Other plant based meal plans perfect for Halloween
This meal plan is tagged as:
More of our plant based meal plans
10-day risk-free trial Get access to this meal plan
No credit card or perfection required.